Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Holly, Holly, Holly

Hi, everyone.

The first batch of craft fair cards is finished. So, it's on to batch #2.

My strategy this year is to alternate between making general-themed cards and holiday cards. So, cards like the one shown below are next up in the rotation.

Hero Arts stamp and embossing folder
heat embossing in Inkadinkado glam gold
Bazzill jade cardstock; May Arts wrinkled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I was going for an elegant CAS card. Hope I've achieved that. Still tinkering with ribbon treatments, but loving the overall look of the card -- and the yummy ribbon. :)

Speaking of the ribbon, this pretty ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This was my first order from this company -- and I couldn't be happier. An e-mail inquiring about ribbon samples was answered immediately, ribbon samples came soon after I placed my request, and my order was filled and shipped so very quickly. Bonnie's customer service was AMAZING and the ribbon is so pretty. Thanks, Bonnie! (Loved the service and ribbon so much that I enrolled in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's monthly ribbon club.)

Parting Thoughts

Think it's about time to turn in for the night.

Have a wonderful holiday celebration. Be safely festive!

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

Bonnie Garby said...

What a lovely CAS Christmas card! I think you selected the perfect ribbon to accent the card! Thanks so much for the wonderful words about RRR. I'm so glad you are pleased with your purchase. :)