Monday, April 22, 2013

Let's Celebrate 5 Years of Coloring Pages!

Hi everyone!

A quick post to tell you about a celebration going on at Elizabeth O. Dulemba's site. Elizabeth is an author and illustrator of children's books. For five years now, she has been posting adorable, downloadable coloring pages on her Website.

To see my first little cupcake card, please click here.
Elizabeth and I first "chatted" last year when I contacted her about using one of her adorable cupcake images on Operation Write Home birthday cards. It turns out Elizabeth is a huge fan of Operation Write Home and was thrilled to know her image would be appearing on cards for our troops and their loved ones. All she asked was that she be credited for the image.

So, I made several cards using Elizabeth's artwork. (The little card at the right was actually one of my favorite cards of 2012.) These cupcake cards were my first real card coloring -- and they were colored with acrylics, to boot. More importantly, I loved the chance to get to know Elizabeth.

So, if you're in the need of some digis for OWH cards, or for your kids, or your grandkids, please check out Elizabeth's adorable images. :)

Parting Thoughts

Think I'm going to need to get outside this evening. It's so pretty here today. :)

As always, thanks for stopping. Happy scrappin'! And, Happy 5th Birthday to Elizabeth's coloring pages.

No comments: