Friday, March 15, 2013

Is it really possible to love a trimmer?

Because I think I do!

Hi, everyone. Welcome back!

Last night I went to a card-making class hosted by a sweetheart of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The class was free if you purchased the new trimmer for $25. I thought how could you beat a deal like that? Surely, I'd be needing a new trimmer sometime in the future. 

We used our new trimmers in the class. And to paraphrase a movie line, "It had me with one cut!" Seriously, this is by the far the best trimmer I have EVER used! And, we made four adorable cards, to boot! Maybe I just need to get out more often, but I had such a fun time. LOL

new, FABULOUS Stampin' Up! trimmer
4 adorable cards made during the class

Parting Thoughts

Hoping to make a card or two for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge tonight, but I'm only cautiously optimistic about that happening.

Thanks for visiting and happy scrappin'! And, have a great weekend.

No comments: