Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dad, Papa, Daddy, Hero


Tic Tac Toe 001 


Hi everyone,

Tonight's card was inspired by this week's Midweek Tic Tac Toe challenge. I went with Stars, Tags, and Blue.

Since I mailed Mother's Day cards to Kris this weekend, thought it was time to start on some Father's Day cards.




dp: Moxxie VIP Father; cardstock: blue: Cardstock Warehouse Paper Co; green &  tan: Distress Ink core paper
sentiment: Stamper's Best in Stampin' Up! Night of Navy
star punches: Martha Stewart and The Paper Studio; hole punch: EK Success
Celebrate It! jute twine; pop up dots for tag and star

When I first read the challenge, I thought this was going to be an easy one. But, boy was I wrong. And, although it was more of a challenge that I expected, I'm really pleased with the way this Father's Day tribute turned out.

Parting Thoughts

If  you haven't had a chance to check out today's OWH's Blog Skip featuring three new stamp sets designed by OWH's own Sandy Allnock, it's definitely worth your while. So many cute cards and so much inspiration!

Hoping to get a little more card-making done tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting and happy scrappin'!

No comments: