When I first saw today's OWH Midweek Throwdown, I had no idea what I would make. Then, I remembered a croc embossing folder and some animal print paper -- and the card below was born!
|Midweek Throwdown Recipe:|
embossing folder: Sizzix
border punch: EK Success
2 patterned paper: BasicGrey 12 by 12 pad
1 piece of jute twine
(sentiment: computer-generated (Andy font); paper and twine inked with Adirondack espresso)
I must admit, I'm pretty wild about the way this tag turned out -- and everything about it is hand-crafted. :)
- The sentiment is computer-generated and printed on the back of a piece of Core-dinations Vintage paper.
- The core paper was mounted on two "solid" papers from the same BasicGrey pad.
- Each layer of the tag is inked with Adirondack espresso.
- The jute twine was also pressed into the Adirondack ink. It is double knotted and "secured' with a dab of glue on the back of the tag.
- Finally, the tag was adhered using 3D glue dots.
Hope a hero is as wild about this card as I am. :)
As always, thanks for visiting and happy scrappin'!