Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fallng in Love with Ranger Products

I'll be the first to admit I'm soooo late to this party. Lots of my fellow OWH'ers and card-making friends have long sung the praises of Tim Holtz and his Ranger products. But, better late than never!

The card below is my first with his products. And, I'm beginning to see what all the buzz has been about. :)

Hero Arts DesignerThanks stamped in Tattered Rose Distress Ink on watercolor paper,
embossing with Sizzix folder on Ranger Distress Core-dinations Paper,
layering paper also from Ranger Distress Core-dinations collection,
thread is DMC cross stitching floss (color 353)

While I'm by no means an expert at stamping, I will say that the stamped image looks better than it shows here. It has a nice watercolor look and, yet, the sentiment and butterfly are easily discernible.

I'd love to get feedback from those of you who are longtime Tim Holtz fans. What are the must haves? (Something tells me that I'm going to be spending a little money at my LSS!)

As always, thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

My only Tim Holtz item is the craft pick and I like it. It's handy for piercing the edge of paper for stitching (faux or real), getting a starter hole for brads, and some other little tasks. I haven't taken the plunge into the other stuff yet because I think it would get expensive really quickly! :)

Cherie said...

Pretty card, Sybrina! I love the soft colors. I have yet to jump on the Ranger wagon since I have so many other things I love to use.