Friday, January 27, 2012

This Sunday's OWH Sketch

Hi, all,

A short post before work. I wanted to let everyone know what an exciting week it's been for me on the OWH front.

  1. My blog has been added to the OWH Blogger Circle! (Now, if someone can help me figure out how to add badges to my blog, I'd be very grateful.)
  2. A little bird named Julie told me that a sketch and a few sample cards of mine will be featured on this Sunday's sketch challenge. More information to come.  :)
Happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sybrina, Great news on all counts. YAY for you. Looking forward to your sample cards.

ThePurplePlace said...

Sybrina - You'll need to go into DESIGN (Layout) Mode on your blog and then use the "Add a Gadget" to add the Blog Logo and link. If you have the HTML code, then you'll want to 'Add an HTML', otherwise you can click to ADD a photo. I'm not very good at explaining all the details, but if all else fails, go into Blogger Help and you'll find some great details on HOW to do certain things.

For me, in the beginning, it was ALL trial and error. You can often also Google it and since Blogger is owned by Google, you should find help that way too!

GOOD LUCK!!!
Lisa

Linda said...

http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/search/label/Blog%20Banners is where I figured it out...My email address is lough855ataoldotcom if you need any other help. Also you can change your comments address so people can respond back to any comment if you want. I have found that helpful. Best of luck!!!