Friday, December 9, 2011

Scattering Joy

A friend and I went to a fabulous holiday concert at Capital University last Friday night with the message to scatter joy. So, I was looking for a way to keep the spirit alive when I read the challenge on OWH's Stars and Stamps blog to make a card using OWH Sketch #98. Immediately, "JOY" came to my mind for the three squares.



This card, which I'm giving to a few friends this Christmas,
may very well make it in next year's OWH cards.
Paper is from Bo Bunny's gorgeous Snowfall collection.
Wish the Icicle stickling on the left edge,
around the blue circle, and on the letters
showed up better in the scanned image.
The sentiment came from a reading during the concert.
Sorry I don't know the author.

I have to say I loved the sketch and LOVE this card. It's one of my all-time favorites and the image shown just doesn't do it justice.

And, with this post, let the joy scattering begin!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great sentiment...love the bow and dp. You got me thinking! TFS!!!