Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OWH Sketch 99

The card below was made for this week's OWH Sketch 99. I had a couple of thank you/gratitude stamps I hadn't used yet and thought they might compliment each other well in this sketch.

Paper is the Natural collection -- with coordinating cards -- from DCWV.
Smaller stamp is from Hero Arts -- and was only 50 cents at a scrapbook garage sale!
Can't remember the source for the bigger stamp.
I love the flexibility of this sketch -- and really like the way this masculine thank  you card turned out. (Even better, my husband liked it, too.)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great card, Sybrina! I love how you layered in the ribbon! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Lee Mae said...

Great masculine card! I always ask my son and husband about mine too - so nice when they approve!

Linda said...

Great paisley dp and stamp! TFS!!!