This year the goal has been upped from 4,000 to 5000...lots and lots of love cards need to be sent homeward to carry our heroes' hearts to their families!
- Deadline is Dec. 10th (cards can still come in til Dec 31, but will count for the match only til the 10th) and must be received on or before that day.
- Cards need to be LOVE or VALENTINE themed
- Cards need to meet OWH guidelines (no glitter, A2, etc)
- Kids can send the "love" AnyHero coloring pages here or here and we'll count those too
- Send in a packing slip with your cards with your info filled out, card count, and write "ARCHWAY" on the challenge line
|Reminisce's Hearts Afire Paper|
|Reminisce's Flirt Paper, background texture created |
with 4 layers of white tulle stapled on brown cardstock
Hoping to get a few more done before the December 10 deadline.