Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OWH Challenge

Hi, everyone,

Sorry it's been such a long time between posts. I've been busy making holiday cards for OWH heroes -- and for a craft show at work. More on that later.

For now, I wanted to let everyone know about a challenge and opportunity.
  • Our Daily Bread Designs will be making shipping donations to OWH based on the number of cards linked to their post. (Check out ODBD Shipping Opportunity for more information!)
  • Since OWH is turning its attention to hearts and valentines, how about trying your hand at a Love or Valentine's card and then linking your card for this OBDB shipping opportunity.  



The above card was made using a stamp that must have gone with last year's We R Memory Keepers Valentine collection. (I picked it up a few months ago when scrapping with a friend.)

The patterned paper came from a bargain pack from Target. The image was stamped (and hand-drawn stitches were added) to light blue cardstock. Finally, a few gems were added to complete the look.

Since I don't have a fancy cutting machine, I traced the scalloped frame from a die cut. Then, I scanned, copied, and re-sized it using our home printer/scanner and computer.

Now it's your turn. Try your hand at a Valentine's card, and link it to the OWH post. Can't wait to see your creations! As for me, it's back to craft show cards...

No comments: