Monday, December 30, 2013

Coming to a Computer Near You

Hi everyone!

I have two blog-related updates to share.

Update 1

Several of you have mentioned Bobbi and my new challenge blog in your comments. So, I thought I'd share you a little inside information.

The first post for our new Words 2 Scrap By monthly challenge blog is scheduled to go live at 12:01 Eastern time on Wednesday. We're crossing fingers that all goes according to plan.

Challenges are going to be word-inspired and will run three weeks. And, yes, there will be prizes!

The title of the first post is... [drumroll, please...] My Favorite Things! Hope you all have a chance to check out the blog and will join in on the challenges.

Update 2

December 31 will be the last day I will be blogging at Scrapping with Purpose. On January 1, I will be chronicling card-making and blog adventures at There's Always the Other Side.

Hope to see you there, too.  :)

Parting Thoughts

As always, thanks for visiting. Your support means a lot.

And, lots of happy crafting in 2014!

Sybrina

No comments: