Friday, November 29, 2013

White on White on White on White

Hi, everyone.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. Ours was very nice -- having our dads over for dinner and watching a little football. We had a quiet, peaceful, relaxing day.

Now for my card for this week's Midweek Throwdown color challenge -- a card I almost didn't make. The challenge is to make a white on white card. I was going to pass because I honestly didn't think I had a single sheet of nice white paper in my stash following the OWH and craft show Christmas card holiday rushes. But, as I was cleaning out the craft room -- which is a disaster because of those same holiday rushes, I came across some lovely Stampin' Up! paper that I purchased years ago at a garage sale. So, I used pieces of four sheets of lovely, textured paper for the card below.

Stampin' Up! paper; Martha Stewart punches
white tulle; Queen & Co pearls; white gel pen antennae

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'! Thanks, Allison, for a great challenge.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Well I'm glad you didn't have to pass on this challenge because it would have been a shame to miss seeing this gorgeous card. It really is a delight just to look at. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

Kathy said...

Your card is beautiful! Those papers were a great find and worked so well for this challenge.

Sherry Hickey said...

This is so pretty, Sybrina, and the white tulle is the perfect delicate touch!