Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Special Delivery

Hi, everyone.

Today's card was made for this month's OWH ODBD challenge to make a card with wheels.  So I asked myself what could I do to make a holiday card with my Stampin' Up! truck stamps...

snow, snowflakes, snowman, sentiment paper: watercolor paper
dp: Doodlebug; cardstock: Distress Ink core
punches: Recollections snowflake, Stampin' Up! snowman, ??? corner punch for stars
stamps: Stampin' Up! I Dig You, Hero Arts Season's Greetings for tree
images heat embossed with clear powder
original sentiment, computer-generated (Andy)

I used a similar design as with Happy Dirtday! When I started to put a little bear in the truck cab, I thought why not try a snowman? Why not, indeed?! And, while I was at it, why not use a couple of stars for hubcaps?

Parting Thoughts

Thanks again to everyone who made a Card 4 a Kiddie during last weekend's VCMP. The linked cards are just adorable... and are sure to bring lots and lots of smiles.

It was great to see so many new cardmakers -- not to mention an increase in the total number of cardmakers -- at this year's VCMP!

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: