Thursday, August 29, 2013

There Was a Little Princess...

Hi, everyone.

The wife of a colleague recently gave birth to their second daughter. He is due back to work on Tueday. Today he made a surprise visit with his little princess Lauren.

The card below will be waiting for Princess Lauren's daddy on Tuesday.  :)

dp: stash???; cardstock: AC or Bazzill
Really Reasonable Ribbon
computer-generated sentiment
Martha Stewart butterfly punches and gem
Creative Memories oval cutting system; Tombow foam adhesives

This card is a departure for me for two reasons. First, pink/green/brown palettes are unusual for me. Ironically enough,  I struggled with a color challenge using these very colors just a few weeks ago. Secondly, I don't often use patterned ribbons -- and I almost never pair a patterned ribbon with a patterned paper. But, I think this works okay.

Parting Thoughts

The OWH Labor Day VCMP is right around the corner!

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

No comments: