Saturday, December 1, 2012

The BOPPERS are coming! The BOPPERS are coming!

Hi everyone,

Hope it's been a good week.

I actually have a craft fair project to share, rather than a card. And, I have to say I was so excited when I saw this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge to create a clean and simple gift tag. I have been working on tags for gift bags, aka {gift} Bag Toppers, aka BOPPERS for Wednesday's Craft Fair!

Craft Fair  BOPPERS

Paper: 3 Bugs in a Rug Deck the Halls collection, miscellaneous cardstock
Sentiment: computer-generated
Technique: OWH's Tuesday Tutorial on Tree Folding


Paper: Miscellaneous cardstock
Stamp: Hero Arts Stunning Snowflakes
Tools: snowflake punches
Embellishments: Best Creation stickers, gems



Paper: Authentique, AC cardstock
Embellishments: stash 3-D stickers
Not only do I want to give credit to OWH's tree folding tutorial, I also need to give credit to Crafting at the Spotted Canary . While I've coined the term "BOPPER", this wonderful idea itself aired on the Spotted Canary TV show.

The first BOPPER I made was a birthday bopper for hubby. And, I love that a BOPPER is a card, {reusable} bag, and gift wrap all-in-one. Let's hope my friends and colleagues love them as much as I do!

Parting Thoughts

Not sure how much card-making will happen this weekend. We are working at the local food pantry tomorrow morning, a friend and I are going to a Christmas concert tomorrow night, and I have work-work to do sometime this weekend. Oh well... The food pantry will be quite rewarding and the concert will be both inspirational and heartwarming.

Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for visiting and happy scrappin'!




















1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sybrina - what cute BOPPERS you have! LOL! Great idea, and I love your name for them. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!