Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet Land of Liberty

Hi, everyone.

This week's Any Hero card was inspired by OWH Sketch #195. I ended up putting the vertical strip at the far right edge. Other than that, I think I was pretty true to the sketch.

Distress Ink core
Stamper's Best image in Distress Ink walnut stain on watercolor paper
Cuttlebug and Darice embossing folders
Creative Memories cutting system; Marvy circle punch
computer-generated sentiment (Mistral) on watercolor paper
garage sale brads; Zots 3D glue dot

Pretty tired tonight. Guess that's it for today.

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

Diane said...

LOVE your embossing! I think that stamp is gorgeous and this sketch is perfect to showcase it! And love your garage sale brads-- don't you love when you actually use something that someone else did not want!!! Fabulous card!

JoAnn Ross said...

Super image! I really like the embossing and the two sizes of stars.

Donna Hanley said...

Nice Sybrina. I love the embossing along with the star paper and I think it looks great along the edge on this one. Fantastic sentiment.