There are a couple of things I love about this card.
- It was my first time to use the heat embossing technique I learned in a card-making class.
- The card combines two of my loves: card making and painting.
- Light Ivory for the spattered background,
- Midnight Blue and French Grey Blue for the shadows on the right side of his body,
- Light Ivory and Warm White for the highlights on his left side,
- Sand for his arms,
- Burnt Orange and Heritage Brick for his nose, and
- Soft Black for his eyes and buttons.