Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Magical Christmas Trees

Hi everyone,

The sample snowman card I made for OWH's VCMP was made from s.e.i.'s Kris Kringle line from a few years ago.  After "rediscovering" this paper -- and its coordinating embellishments -- to make the sample card, I couldn't help but make a few other cards from it.

And, I loved one of last night's creations so much, I just had to share it with you.  :)

s.e.i. Kris Kringle, Cardstock Warehouse Paper Co. black cardstock; Queen & Co. rhinestones

I wish the scan captured the beauty of this paper. (The trees have shiny, glossy accents and the striped paper includes gold foil stripes.) I had just two tiny strips of the tree paper left. The trees were too pretty to not use, but so small I feared they would get lost on a card. I also had just a few sheets of the striped paper. For some reason, I was inspired to put them together, grounding them with the black cardstock. And, voila, magic! 

I think I'm going to use my last strip of trees and green striped paper to make a similar card for a dear, dear friend.


That's it -- just one very pretty card to share.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!

No comments: