Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OWH VCMP: And the winner is...

The Real Winners are...

Actually, the real winners are all the kiddies who are going to be receiving cute, adorable cards from their moms and dad. Heartfelt thanks to those who shared their creations with all of us and/or left some very sweet comments.

Speaking of comments, I wanted to leave comments for all of the posted cards. Unfortunately, I ran into a few technical glitches -- broken links, not having account access, etc. -- when following a couple of the links. If you didn't receive a comment, please know how much each and every card was appreciated. It is so heartwarming to think of the smile on each little one's face when he or she opens his or her very own card. Thank you all so very much.

But the winner of the gift certificate is..... DianeW!

Appropriately enough, Diane used a Paper Smooches stamp set to make her too cute cow card. :)

DianeW's Card 4 Kids card
                                               
 Congratulations, Diane! I love this card MOO and MOO every time I see it.

Parting Thoughts

Whew! What a fun-filled weekend! But, I must be getting old because I think I need a nap. LOL!

Thanks again to everyone who made cards. Special thanks to Allison, the OWH Blog Team, and the hostesses (including Diane) for challenging us to step out of our creative boxes. 

Have a great week!

No comments: