Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OWH Sketch #126

Hi, everyone,

Found a couple of minutes to make an Any Hero card inspired by this week's sketch. As with most of my Any Hero cards, I made a horizontal version of the sketch. :)

We R Memory Keepers Red, White, & Blue collection, miscellaneous cardstock; Stamper's Best sentiment

Loved the sketch. It feels like a sketch I'll use a lot. And, I found that layering this collection's papers with solid cardstock made for a less busy card -- a card more typical of my usual aesthetic.

That's it for the moment. Thanks for visiting. Happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, I really, really like that card! I also recognized the paper.

I really need to make more Any Hero cards; I think I'll go right over to Stampers Best and get yours and the one with the Band of Brothers and do some stamping when we're at the coast this weekend.

Donna Hanley said...

Sybrina, This is a fantastic Any Hero card. I like this sketch turned like you did here. Great colors also.

Linda said...

Great sentiment! Fun colors. TFS!!!